During these trying times, Cherry Grove Farm is doing what we can to aid our community amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our customers as well as our staff is extremely important to us. Some additional steps we are taking in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Mandatory cleaning and disinfecting of our retail store and surfaces between the hours of 1 pm and 2 pm each day. We may be closed to the public during this hour period.
- A limit of 3 customers within our store at all times.
- We have done away with our sampling board during this time.
- Increased cleaning of frequented surfaces such as our Ipad. door handles, and counters.
Our staff utilize gloves, sani-wipes, as well as food safe cleaning solutions throughout the day. Our products are minimally handled during production and packaging. We closely follow state mandated food safety guidelines in our everyday farm practices.
We are an important grocery resource for our community and starting today, will be open everyday 10 am – 5 pm in order to provide our meat, cheeses, eggs, and other pantry items to the public. During this time, Cherry Grove Farm will be implementing a text-based local delivery system in addition to our online store.
Some information about our text-based delivery:
- Delivery days are Fridays. Please have your order in the day prior by NOON in order to receive next day delivery.
- We will deliver within a 30 minute radius of our farm.
- Orders have a minimum of $60.00, delivery is without charge.
- Eggs will be excluded from deliveries at this time due to supply.
Payment will be discussed over the phone once order is placed and must be paid before delivery. For further information or questions please email us at email@example.com. In order to place a text-delivery request please text 609-433-2418.
Cheeses and resale items are able to be shipped, however meat is for delivery only.
Be well and stay safe.
– Cherry Grove Farm