- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted almonds, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly over both sides of pork, and sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let pork stand for 5 minutes.
- Place couscous in a large bowl. Add 3/4 cup boiling water; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, cherries, and remaining ingredients. Serve with pork.